Maybe you’ve heard about Baba Vanga (Vangelia Pendeva). She was born on the 1st of January, 1911. She was living in Bulgaria, the city of Petrich, and that’s when she died on the age of 85.
She have lost her sight at the age of 12. She was swept away by a very strong tornado and she was found covered with dirt and stones, and her eyes were full with sand. That’s how it happened.
At the age of 16, she already started making predictions. She started by helping her father to find a sheep that was stolen from the flock. She provided the exact detailed description of a yard where the animal appeared to be hidden.
During her life, she predicted many of the global shocks like the attack on the Twin Towers or the tsunami that happened in 2004. So, now it is 2018 and according to Baba Vanga, this will be the year in which “Muslims will invade Europe”
She also said that in 2022, China will take U.S. place as the first “super power” in the world. She also added that in the same year, new form of energy on the planet Venus will be discovered.
Vanga’s prediction for the attacks on the Twin Towers: “Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.” (1989)
She also said that a huge, devastating tsunami will happen in 2004.
“a big wave will cover a large coast with people and villages where everything disappears under water.”
One of the most terrifying predictions happened back in 1980 when baba Vanga said: “At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.”
Even if nobody knew what Vanga was talking about back then, 20 years later a Rssian nuclear submarine has perished in August of 2000.
The most apocalyptic prediction is that Vanga said by the year of 3797, there will be no survivors on this planet.
This is a list of predictions for the following years:
- 2018. Muslims invade Europe.
- 2023. There will be major changes in the Earth’s orbit.
- 2025. The population of Europe will disappear as a result of wars.
- 2028. There will be an attempt to travel to other planets like Venus, with the hope of finding other sources of energy to Earth.
- 2033. Water levels rise due to the melting of the poles.
- 2076. Communism contagious return to Europe and the rest of the world.
- 2084. The rebirth of nature.
- 2100. A new sun illuminates the dark side of the planet. This could refer to a scientific project that began in 2008 and will create an artificial sun using nuclear energy.
- 2130. extraterrestrial civilizations might reach our planet.
- 2170. Global Drought.
- 2187. Two large volcanoes erupt.
- 2262. Mars is threatened by a comet.
- 2480. Two artificial Suns collide and leave the Earth in total darkness.
- 3005. A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
- 3010. A comet reaches the Moon, so the Earth is covered by a ring of rocks and ashes.
- 3797. The Earth dies but mankind has advanced enough to move to a new solar system.
- 5079: The universe will end.
So, what do you think? Will any of thеse predictions turn out to be true?