Curious

TV Host Almost Killed Live On Television After Simple Experiment Goes Horribly Wrong

An Australian TV host recently was almost killed by a bottle of Coca-Cola live on TV. This would have been a branding nightmare for the Coca Cola’s public relations department.

Jacob Strickling has performed an experiment: he mixed liquid nitrogen and put it into Coca-Cola bottles, which caused them to fire off into the sky.

Luckily, the experiment didn’t cause him any injuries, but too easily could have.

“You’ve just seen me do it twice,” Strickling told host Natarsha Belling, offering her the bottle.

“So what do you do?”

“I put in the liquid nitrogen, and when I say invert it, that means turn it upside down. Then you turn it upside down.”

“And then what do I do with it?”

“Just face it towards the sky, not towards the cameras.”

“Upside down?”

“Upside down.” He confirmed. “I’ve done it twice you should have been watching.”

“I wasn’t watching,”

And almost a second later, he somehow failed to give the instruction to turn it upside down, and of course, she failed to turn it upside down, and then this happened:

“I told you this was going to be the best live TV ever,” Jacob tried to turn this into a joke.

“I can’t hear out of my right ear,” Natarsha said, “what were your insurance details?”

Source

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

To Top
%d bloggers like this: